Speaker Wall Mounts How Are You Suppose To Put Your Surround Sound Speakers On Speaker Mounts?

How are you suppose to put your surround sound speakers on speaker mounts? - speaker wall mounts

That's what I mean ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/5-NEW-Pack-BLACK-Wall-Ceiling-Speaker-Mounts-Bracket_W0QQitemZ320407234072QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a99c26618&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14


I know how to hang on the wall, but how should I suppose to mount my speakers to the speaker of the assembly? One of the speakers of my weight 2-3 kg. So how is it exactly that the parties to the mountain itself?

2 comments:

Paul in San Diego said...

Normally there is a threaded hole or later in the rear surround speakers, which connect the speaker bar in touch. If not, then you must enable or shelf. I contacted the seller with your model number of the speakers and ask if they are compatible with TM. I wonder if he can not say they do not buy. If so, ask how the speakers are connected to the meetings.

bbt91945 said...

Some stands come with double sided tape to keep the speakers on the platform. It appears that you have a speaker are very low. The best thing is not only mounted on the walls, which have little weight. Vis large scale and have 10 or more speakers mounted on their backs to the wall-mount kit and sits alone at the top of the bar.

Post a Comment