What Does Cervical Fluid Look Like Before Period I Need Some Advice, Is It Possible! ?

I need some advice, is it possible! ? - what does cervical fluid look like before period

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for the past 4 months. I have my tracking ovulation with ovulation kits. My last period from November 27 and have a positive test result 11, we had sex before that date and day, two days later all .. I'm just worried because I've learned to clean the fluid and the cervix or two days before I left with a positive test, and drew the egg looking things (sorry TMI) and I lost respect .. . Its so stressful and depressing, if you have a negative pregnancy test! Do not wait too long to see mention too! If any of feel I have a good chance of being pregnant? And you think I wasted my time when I, the liquid in front of the cervix had hand? I also took prenatal vitamins. Any advice would be appreciated!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Normally, ovulation, when the day of EWCM creamy cm again.

Last Deadline: 27 November ...
Sets ovulation 11th To December, around ovulation (usually 14 days in the period)

So you want sex 7 to 13 December will increase the chances of PG.

Then you can test up to 21 for the top 25 results.

Be patient when TTC ... is not always fast. It took 1 1 / 2 years to PG with my 1st 3 years to PG with my 2nd and 7 months, until pg with my 3rd.

Good to know: Lift hips up to 30 minutes during and after sex
Have sex as much as possible during the fertile time
www.fertilityfriend.com title with fertility
www.in-gender.com visit for useful information


GOOD LUCK.

Post a Comment