Pinky Before The Weight Gain Breastfeeding Help: Newborn Sleepy And Slow Weight Gain..having Moment Of Weakness!?

Breastfeeding help: Newborn sleepy and slow weight gain..having moment of weakness!? - pinky before the weight gain

My daughter is 12 days and I am breastfeeding exclusively, but has not received his birth weight again. He was 6 pounds 6 ounces at birth and dropped to 5 kg 15.5 ounces to 2 days. After 4 days, 6 pounds was 1 ounces today weighed 6 pounds 4 ounces, so it wins and removal of wet and dirty diapers, and she gets enough milk, because their purpose is the color yellow shit. She did not win as quickly as it should be.

You eat enough, even when I wake up to eat, too. The problem is that they are so sleepy and lazy in the chest. In the hospital they told me I was a little funky with his tongue, so I suck on his finger before nursing. But if I do, I can feel it sucking lazy and weak. It is not a pacifier, so there is no nipple confusion.

I do not want to give him formula, but I am concerned about their weight is not enough. The pediatrician have just arrived back to list next week and her weight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment