Cancel Call Barring On Nec Phone Would It Be Possible To Cancel My Cell Phone Contract Early Under My Conditions?

Would it be possible to cancel my cell phone contract early under my conditions? - cancel call barring on nec phone

I have T-Mobile. Basically, do not have service everywhere I go, whether inside. I 0 bar in my room, that is, they still have service, but the quality is very rough at best. It is not just a normal conversation, if you can hear every third word. In many other places in my house is not on services. At work, I have no service. In my leisure centers or other services. In both houses of my best friends, I have no service. These places are where I am 80% of the time. I do not know, but this is acceptable? I hate to miss an important call me (friend or do something) worry, just because I have no service. The only time I have is nothing to worry about if I drive my car.

1 comments:

gkk_72 said...

I would call customer service and tell them the first time registered, informed that it is a good service in the areas that you would be the phone - use primarily at home. Tell them in the host country, 0 bar and the service is not acceptable. Tell them that the phone can be used because of poor service. Ask them if they remove the charges for early termination because you are not on the phone, who promised to use it would work.

Post a Comment