Lagasnia Organic Milk & Canned Fish Steaks In Mustard Sauce?

Organic milk & canned fish steaks in mustard sauce? - lagasnia

I just finished a meal with them of course .. Well, I started to drink a cup of organic milk w / Vitamin D3 (w / some brownies), then a 1 / 2 cup of milk after ... then (immediately after) I have a box of fish fillets, which was in the mustard sauce "eaten (In fact, mustard and oil was still in progress).
Well, I remember something (about milk and fish can not remember). But what happens to my digestive system, because I eat organic dairy and fish .... I was hungry. : (


If you know .. That's all I ate less than 1 hour:
1). Lagasnia a bowl.
2.) 4 Brownies (small).
3.) 1 1 / 2 L of organic milk / vitamin D3
4.) A whole can of fish "fillets".
Hide 5.) Baby "hot pickle
6.) water

PS: I am a hungry. : (

1 comments:

peachyne... said...

Or you can snack or during pregnancy did not have a tapeworm (hopefully), but fish and milk will not say anything for many people, this is not meant to conjure up the 2nd But remember that if you get a thorn in the throat, drinking milk is the only thing to move it. What if? Why eat so much?

Post a Comment