What Does One Genital Wart On A Thigh Look Like WART'S ON MY INNER THIGH?

WART'S ON MY INNER THIGH? - what does one genital wart on a thigh look like

Button on the inside of the thigh, as a rule does not disappear when the problem, but sometimes Buldgen and pop like a button press, if I, as I said that I, since I have 16 or so I had my Wige for about 8 years 2 years he has diagnosed an OT was abnormal Pap smear, HPV, so that one years later, I saw a few cuts on my penis was docotr told me that you were stains on the skin by matuterbation with dirty hands, he said, he was against HPV that his wife is the test we have done everything possible was being nice, even had a scan of the pelvis, they learned he had endometreosis THA and the cyst, I went to 3 diffrenent doc Ove in the 18 months prior to the Check out all say same thing, that stains on the skin, do you think I misdiaginosed or they ask why we are ensuring that no image of what I found in the network and each time you search for the mole on her thigh always dependent, a of genital warts or HPV, if the case is, I wouldnt sign or help something.please woman lost in confusion

1 comments:

scarlett... said...

Hmm not begin as a button and in a crust?

I am sometimes.
My doctor told me it was not unusual or anything, but
Never heard of it.
You are in the tibia and the knee though.

Post a Comment