Soap Hiv Urethra "It's Nobodies Fault But Mine"?

"It's nobodies fault but mine"? - soap hiv urethra

* Language Warning * Graphic


This is not a problem, just want to share my situation. A few weeks ago I had protected sex with a person of loose morals or a better concept of the exhibition, because I three times, after I realized I made a mistake. When I remove the condom, I noticed a clear liquid on my urethra at the tip of the condom was not sure if my fluid went so of paranoia, I go to the bathroom to wash your genitals with soap, because I know the instructions reminiscent of the fields if there is a Trojan condom failure. Now I have to wait until January to get an HIV test and wait for twelve weeks, until a blood test for herpes only a few seconds of exposure. One of the worst things about my situation is that I just met a wonderful person and Ihave deep feelings for her. We are just friends, but I fear the day she wants to take our friendship to another level. I feel empty, alone and lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment